Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Most loved / Lo más querido

Linus Hui prop
Tomorrow is Valentine`s day and for some it is a truly romantic day but for other`s it can be lonely or even sad.  I remember the excitement of exchanging valentines in grade school and later going over and over each one to find a possible declaration of love from that secret admirer.  Oh how nerve racking yet exciting at the same time.  Although those days are long gone and I now know who my secret admirer is (he is my every day admirer), I thought it would be fun to spread a little love.  Instead of passing out or sending valentines, I have decided to share what I have found this week which in one way or another has caught my attention, made me laugh, smile or brought me joy. 
Starting with the first picture of a Tin Man and his heart, although this Tin Man is a little uncanny (yes, pun intended)  as he looks sad even though he finally has his heart.  One of my favorite childhood movies was The Wizard of Oz and I can honestly say that if they were to show it on TV I would be delighted to watch it again.
Mañana es el día de San Valentín y para algunos es un día muy romantico pero para otros puede ser un día triste y solitario.  En el colegio el día de San Valentín intercambiamos tarjetas de felicitaciones con mensajes de amistad o cariño.  Luego en casa contaba cuantas tenía y si habia alguna declaración de amor de algún admirador secreto.  ¡Que día de nervios y emoción!  Ya que no mando tarjetas de felicitacion ya que esos días son muy lejanos y ahora sé quien es mi admirador secreto (el que me admira todos los días),  he pensado que sería divertido repartir un poco de cariño entre los lectores de mi blog.  Comparto esta semana todo lo que he encontrado que me ha llamado la atención, me ha hecho reir o sonreir y que me ha traido felicidad. 
Empiezo con la foto arriba de un Hombre de Lata de la pelicula el Mago de Oz, aunque este ya tiene su corazon y sin embargo todavía parece triste, quizás el amor no esta hecho para todos.  Me acuerdo muy bien de esta pelicula y aunque la veía de niña me haría una gran ilusión verla otra vez de adulta.   
I wonder if the model in the above picture finally found what she was looking for?  Well in the meantime I am sure she has everyones attention.
Me pregunto, ¿Habrá encontrado lo que buscaba esta mujer?  Bueno, de todos modos, mientras tiene nuestra atención.   
The song, Rest of my life, by Rilo Kiley can for some cause a fountain of tears on a day like Valentines but for others we are lucky enough to not have to search any longer and can just enjoy these pretty tunes.
La canción, Rest of my life, de Rilo Kiley puede causar riadas de lagrimas en un día como San Valentín pero para otros tenemos la suerte de no tener que buscar mas tiempo para nuestra pareja perfecta y podemos simplemente disfrutar de la música.  
The Rockstud tote by Valentino is super fashion and I have to take a moment to say that Crivero`s spring handbag collection has a very similar style.  Stay tuned for pictures.
El bolso ¨Rockstud¨ tipo tote de Valentino es super fashion.  Un ADELANTO esta temporada de primavera en Crivero tenemos un bolso muy parecido al ¨Rockstud¨. 

  
And what I love the most, my Valentines day gift from my hubby........my new shoes.  Chocolate brown snakeskin platforms with brown suede.  I cannot wait for the chance to wear them........maybe a romantic V`day dinner............
Y lo que más quiero es mi regalo de mi marido de San Valentín, mis nuevos zapatos.  Son con la plataforma de marrón chocolate de serpiente y el resto ente ante marrón.   Espero estrenarlos pronto, ¿quizás una cena romantica para San Valentín?

lots of love to all those who have passed through and read my blogs.....Happy Valentines day!

Muchos besos y amor para todos los que me seguís y los que habeis leido mis blog.  Feliz día de San Valentín. 


2 comments:

  1. I think Valentine's Day is all about cherishing the people you love. I hope you have a great day. Wonderful pictures :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete